Today I continue my holiday gift guide with some lovely textile items ranging from cluches, bags to tea towel, socks and embroidery kit (!) Doing these gift guides has been incredibly exciting for me as I come across so many talented designers and makers. I’ve never met most of them but I enjoy introducing them and spread the love for small businesses. So here it is, the list for some textile goodies!
- Peach Socks from Medium Rare Store, $9
- Jungle Tiger Cushion Cover from Togetherness Design, $49
- Kitchen Apron from Studio Patro, $76
- Turkish Bath Towel from Longest Thread, $15
- Screen Printed Tote Bag from Depeapa, $22
- Del Cielo Clutch from Eleven Twenty One, $90
- Mountain Blossom Furoshiki from The Link Collective, $48
- Watercolor Tea Towel from Yao Cheng Design, $35
- Constellation Embroidery Kit from Miniature Rhino, $20
- Travel Light Gift Set (1 travel case + 2 drawstring bags) from The Made & Found, $68
I hope you’ll find these items as lovely I do. Please keep supporting small businesses, shop local and share with your loved ones! Today I’m doubling before the weekend hits so there’s another post here if you look for gifts for your little ones!