It has been a month since I last posted. We have been incredibly busy preparing for our debut at the National Stationery Show this year in New York. Chic+Nawdie will be exhibiting this year in Fresh Section, Booth 1450! Right now, we are building our own booth (hopefully I will post soon about our process), making new products, learning about what it means to do NSS while I am juggling a few freelance projects on the side. That’s why February went by so fast and I feel like it’s already spring.
For our Eyes On post today, I am having a few “blossom” items to welcome spring: Floral patterns, pastel yet cheerful color palettes, natural ingredients and overall just happy happy atmosphere!
- M.Gemi Penna Block Heels – Block heels are soooo in.
- Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang –I switched to all organic natural skincare about a year ago and my skin has had great improvements. It’s also great to see more and more natural skincare & makeup brands showing up. Ilia is my go-to for lip products. This one is my favorite lipstick/tinted lip balm, so moisturizing with lovely color that is perfect for spring days.
- RMS Nail Polish in Smile – No harmful chemicals, cruety-free, vegan, charming colors. Win-win!
- Whamisa Organic Flower Oil – I am a big fan of face oil and this all-natural product is on my list after I’m done with my Squalane Oil (which has helped calm and hydrate my skin all winter long.)
- Sydney Flap Clutch – It’s fun to see floral pattern on leather which doesn’t happen a lot.
- Belgian Flax Linen Pillow Cover – Yes, I do have a thing for watercolor…
- Thank You Purple Bouquet Card or if you need one specifically for your mom this Mother’s Day, there is this lovely pink peony one!
- Les Vacances Napkin – Love the watercolor illustrations and the fringe edges!
- + 10. Reformation Corey Dress & For Love & Lemons Pia Rompers – Spring wedding in the garden anyone?