Today I’m continue with the second posts on Chic+Nawdie’s Eyes On column with fall mood in mind. I’ve been pretty much obsessed with olive – both the real tree and the color – as you can see olive branch theme in some of our new product designs (here and here for examples!) Maybe it’s because summer is coming to an end and olive is such a perfect color to match this time of the year. This is the time I’m not in the mood for bright colorful summery colors but not yet ready for the deep warm cozy shades of autumn. Olive just fits right in – Check out this lovely Olive Shades list!
1. Pinch Hat from Clyde, handmade in New York with 100% Angora felt.
3. Minimal Building Blocks bag in a deep olive shade.
4. Set of 2 leather cases from Cuyana ready for your travel (maybe Labor Day Weekend?)
5. Beautiful versatile loafers from Everlane, I’m thinking of getting mine soon…
6. And this stitch-edge duster jacket from Madewell as a fresh take on military green jackets with a refined simple form.